Mackay Wanderers Football club is a nationally accredited NCAS 1-Star football club located at our home grounds in Ben Nevis Street, Beaconsfield, Mackay, Australia. Mackay Wanderers is committed to the development and promotion of grassroots football within the community.
We are dedicated to continuously improving our facilities through the work of our small but dedicated group of volunteers.
Wanderers Park is proud to have hosted:
- A-league preseason friendly involving the North Queensland Fury
- U19 Queensland Schoolboys State Championships
- Whitsunday Miners Queensland State League home games
- Queensland RSJPL U17 & U15 girls State Championship
- Brisbane Roar Junior Coaching clinics
- MRFZ Senior Finals matches
- FFA Cup Knock out round matches
- Qld Over 35's Carnival
- French Navy Team
- Girl's Coaching Clinic with Sarah Willington
- Burnley FC Talent Search
- Mackay Wanderers FC Junior Carnival
Wanderers Park proudly boasts three full size pitches, two of which are lit. Funding for lighting of the third field has been approved (2017). Four dressing rooms, a clubhouse with bar and canteen and two verandah's which provide a great view of the pitch.
Mackay Wanderers Football Club Inc
PO BOX 8143, Mt Pleasant
Mackay, QLD, 4740
0418 423 820
0448 550 445
Senior Vice President
0406 786 190
all inquiries please forward to
17 Ben Nevis Street, Beaconsfield
Mackay Queensland 4740
Respect - Codes of Conduct
Wanderers uphold and promote the values of the FFA Codes of Conduct for; players, parents, coaches, match officials and spectators.